- This prominent property has been refurbished inside and out to a high standard.
- There are 11 good sized offices with areas suitable for meeting room facilities, or open plan use. The building is highly configurable.
- Many of the offices can be separate or can be used together via interconnecting doors. This is an extremely flexible arrangement with staff able to have peace and quiet or be closer to the team with the open interconnected door.
- A spacious and airy building which is well lit, with access staircases at each end.
- 3 toilet areas with refurbished male and female facilities
- Good sized first floor kitchen area/rest/breakout area
- 4 minutes from North Acton tube station Central Line and will be close to the planned Old Oak Common station
- Believed connected to Virgin Media with 300Mb available bandwidth
St Leonards Road offers occupiers the opportunity to locate within a popular, established commercial area in Park Royal less than a mile from the A40 (Western Avenue) providing good access to Central London and the national motorway network.
Strictly by appointment with vacantunits:
T: 0844 2570974
Misrepresentations Act: These particulars are believed to be correct but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they are expressly excluded from any contract.