The property which has been refurbished to a high standard, comprises a single-storey terraced warehouse/industrial unit of steel portal frame with brick and profile metal clad elevations, accessed via a full height roller shutter loading door and one pedestrian access door. It has the benefit of 4.25m truss height with the ridge height of 6m, the warehouse also benefits from roof lights and fully refurbished WC Facilities.
- New low consumption LED lighting throughout warehouse, offices and kitchenette and toilets
- Good quantity of natural light from the long run of clear roof panels
- Fully refurbished with newly fitted kitchenette and toilets with electric hand dryers and radiator
- 4.5m truss height with 6m ridge height to main warehouse
- Good well-lit open plan office with about 30 double sockets, will suit most business needs, but with easy partitioning, if required in the future
- All or part of the above office can be a workroom all of which has a good view into the warehouse
- All floors are suitable for forklift use
- Secured off road car parking and loading bay with Palisade fence and fully lockable gate
- Internally refurbished, repainted and clean
Right next door to a lovely coffee shop and restaurant, this flexible unit offers occupiers the opportunity to locate within a popular, established industrial estate in Park Royal less than a mile from the A40 (Western Avenue) providing good access to Central London and the national motorway network.
Strictly by appointment with vacantunits:
T: 0844 2570974
Misrepresentations Act: These particulars are believed to be correct but accuracy cannot be guaranteed and they are expressly excluded from any contract.